Brave Frontier PROs

Brave Frontier PROs

Brave Frontier news, updates, insights, game data, tips, chatroom and more delivered briefly, light and quirkily.

Now you can officially pimp your unit stats! it works nicely with other leader skills / ally skills / sphere modifications. Try it now!


#pimp

Leon is leaving shortly. Have you made both Aegis or still farming materials? Personally, I made one and holding materials for 2nd. Keeping options open for now.


#leon

1 hitter wonder Galant has returned. Hooray gem and frog!


#galant
Time to move ahead and look forward to more summons in a few days. OMG so much to work on!

Time to move ahead and look forward to more summons in a few days. OMG so much to work on!


#unit
tacos4ben:

So Grahdens 6* form … that Ying Yang dragon tho…

From a fellow Tumblr. I wonder who he is o.O

tacos4ben:

So Grahdens 6* form … that Ying Yang dragon tho…

From a fellow Tumblr. I wonder who he is o.O


#grah

So … I summoned. Got a Zelnite early, 3 Az and 1 Esna late. Got the types I wanted for Esna and Az but gotta live with Zelnite for now till the type changing frog is released? LOL how goes your summons.


#rare

In light of the recent release of Zelnite earlier than we expected, we will be having our show today.  We will be having it earlier than the normal time though.  Instead of our usual 10 PM EDT, we will be having it at 6 PM EDT because we are eager to summon.  Won’t you join us, ItchyyTasty, Formana, Bearded Knight Karl, Mofohoho, and myself Blackula, as we all race to summon ZELNITE!!!

You can join us on YouTube by following the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zWa8rWbZGM

If you are using the unit guide via the fan app, pls update it in the store. Diewland has updated the link to the new and faster hosting under github. Enjoy!

If you are using the unit guide via the fan app, pls update it in the store. Diewland has updated the link to the new and faster hosting under github. Enjoy!


#app
Official word. Picture tells a thousand words, except the rebate is 20% on top of existing 10% so 30%. Good luck summoners!

Official word. Picture tells a thousand words, except the rebate is 20% on top of existing 10% so 30%. Good luck summoners!


#promo

2 rounds fight for Trial 4 in Japan it seems. Thanks to Bossmarv on chatroom for snagging these :D Wanna make a guess who that last creepy looking boss is - whom i presume u can capture? Yes you fought him before.


#trial 4
bravefrontierpros:

A lil kitty just kindly informed about upcoming Amazon 20% coins rebates on Brave Frontier Gem purchases starting tomorrow. This is only available via the Amazon Appstore and YES it stacks with any other existing promotion and promotional CODES! So be sure to tune in to the Saturday Twitch by Lance, Nova and Trelox and grab yourself one of those promo-codes.

So it seems it’s 20% on top of existing 10% making total of 30% rebate. Don’t we all love bigger numbers? Coming on soon.

bravefrontierpros:

A lil kitty just kindly informed about upcoming Amazon 20% coins rebates on Brave Frontier Gem purchases starting tomorrow. This is only available via the Amazon Appstore and YES it stacks with any other existing promotion and promotional CODES! So be sure to tune in to the Saturday Twitch by Lance, Nova and Trelox and grab yourself one of those promo-codes.

So it seems it’s 20% on top of existing 10% making total of 30% rebate. Don’t we all love bigger numbers? Coming on soon.


#amazon
Do you find him familiar?

Do you find him familiar?


#shida
Now, that’s more like a 6* Karl vs the one we’ve seen before

Now, that’s more like a 6* Karl vs the one we’ve seen before


#karl
This website is NOT owned by Gumi or A-lim JP.
Recommend / Contribute to BLOG
Blog managed by Sam GreenPuck